While in winter, a cup of hot tea can relieve the cold symptoms and provide a general boost for the entire system
Besides offering a pleasant relaxation moment, plant infusions have countless benefits on the overall health, from alleviating stomach ache to treating insomnia.
Here’s what hot tea can make for your health:
– obtained from natural essential substances, tea contains antioxidants that protects against diseases, such as cardiovascular illness, cancer, Alzheimer’s. People consuming this natural beverage have shown lower rates of chronic sickness.
In addition, tea can have remarkable anti-aging effects, because it regenerates cutaneous cells, making the skin appear younger.
– the polyphenolic compounds in black tea, for example, are very useful in preventing decay and can be safely used in order to boost oral health. Moreover, these substances prevent plaque build-up, as well as frequent and unpleasant visits on the dentist’s chair.
– tea contains small caffeine quantities, that provide energy and vitality.
– green and white tea have an important role in maintaining the health of the skeletal system, as well as amazing cancer prevention properties. People regularly drinking oolong tea have a better metabolism and a more attractive silhouette, thanks to the slimming effects of the delicious infusion.
– tea with honey and lemon is an excellent choice for a relaxing evening with friends, as honey is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, while calming sore throat, while lemon is loaded with Vitamin C boosting the immunity. So besides an overall wellness infusion, tea also protects the organism and alleviates cold symptoms.
Either you desire a relaxing moment or a natural remedy for not so sunny days, a cup of hot tea is always an excellent choice with numberless health benefits and delicious countless flavours to choose from.