A beautiful hair increases self-confidence and reflects the health of the entire body – but how do we care for it properly?
Fragility leads to split ends, a tern and dull hair, gradually triggering the destruction of the hair and finally to cutting it.
Women who want to keep their hair healthy and beautiful for a long time can apply the following trick-and-care tips that prolong and improve the quality of one of the most appreciated attributes of feminine beauty.
1. Avoid chemical dyes, hot air hair dryers, inappropriate shampoo, or aggressive styling products that over time lead to hair loss and depreciation of its structure. Wash your fragile hair with silicone products to give it a fresh look.
2. Adapt your diet – eat nuts and fish for a strong hair. Do not adopt drastic or fad diets, as they overwhelm metabolism and lead to an accelerated loss of follicles.
3. Do not use hot water when you wash your hair. Always use a conditioner or a hair mask in order to comb the hair more easily without breaking it. If you have dandruff or a sensitive scalp take measures to combat these conditions by using the right products. Always rinse your hair abundantly.
4. Tighten your hair as seldom as possible to prevent brittleness from breaking and splitting. Do not get your hair dangled too tightly and be careful to sleep with your hair loose.
5. Choose quality products that fit your needs and hair type. If you want to change its color, use natural products within three darker or lighter tones when compared to your natural color.
6. Use a bathing helmet to prevent the aggressive effects of chlorine in the swimming pool, if you like this activity.
7. Be careful about the changes in the way your hair looks, because it can be a very loyal mirror of internal disease that can be diagnosed and treated in time if you consult a doctor starting the early stages of the symptoms.